Join Our Team: Freelance Content Creator
We're hiring! As a ghost kitchen (meaning we don’t have a storefront), our online presence is the core to our growth. That's why we’re looking for a creative, results-driven content creator to join our team on a long term freelance basis.
Simply put, you’ll create content that converts. Your ‘grabby’ content will nurture existing customers and entice prospects with measurable results. You’ll develop and schedule:
- Instagram reels, stories and posts
- Weekly emails to our subscribers
We’re looking to offer 5-8 hours to start. Our aim is to build a long term relationship where you will prefill our content calendar quarterly.
- 2+ years experience in a social media and email marketing role for DTC brands
- Proven success converting customers via Instagram and email
- Experience with Instagram, MailChimp, OmniSend; Shopify is an asset
- Portfolio or examples demonstrating engagement and conversions
Nice to Haves (Bonus):
- Knowledge of TikTok trends and experience with blog writing
- Familiarity with food and cafe industry
$20/hour, negotiable based on experience. Plus a discount on our desserts :)
If you only tick 80% of the boxes but you're passionate about what we do, reach out anyway. We’re happy to chat.
Email Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short blurb about yourself, with your resume and portfolio.
P.S. As a POC-led small business, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment. We encourage folks with all ranges of abilities and backgrounds to apply.